Irregular periods. HCG injection taken, egg ruptured, advised duphaston tablets. Treatment?

I have irregular menstrual cycle.So ia m taking treatement in fertility centre.My egg ruptured after hcg injection on my 21st day. Doctor advised me to take duphaston tablet.But that tablet is not fit to me .I had stomach pain.So i stopeed the tablet. I crossed my last period date. doctor told me to visit her this month 29th. ie after 17 days of my egg rupture?Will irregularity comes after egg ruptures?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Hi, thanks for writing..
Duphaston has 2 role to play. One is it gives luteal phase support in case of pregnancy. if not pregnant , it helps to get periods on time.. Since your periods are irregular, that might be the cause of delayed periods. You can get a urine pregnancy test with early morning urine sample.. hope I have answered your query.. good day.