Irregular periods. Got it normal on taking modus medicine. On stopping it resumed. Will i have to take modus to have my periods?

Hello doctor,i have pcos and suffering from irregular periods.for the last 3 months i was on krimson-35 and chrominac periods were normal.but as i stopped the medicines,the problems resumed.i am not having periods since 31st december,2012.earlier my doctor gave me modus-10mg to have periods.i just want to ask that will i have to take modus-10mg again to have my periods??i would be very grateful if you kindly answer. thanking you.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013