Irregular periods. Follicular study, LHS, THS, Prolactine tests done. What does the reports indicate?

I am 26 years old, and its about 3 yrs of our marriage. After marriage i had been on birthcontrol pill for 1 year and after i was trying to conceive but was having irregular period, i have done my LHS, THS, Prolactine test its normal. My husband has also done siemen analysis, its normal too. Now i am going for follicular study, Today is my first day of it. Its is wriiten in the report that Both ovaries are mildly enlarged, hypoechoic and show tiny surface follicles. Both ovary shows more than 12 immature follicles with increase interstitial parenchyma. Right ovary : 17.7cc and left 13.9cc volume. No adnexal mass is seen,no fluid is noted in the cul-de-sac What does it mean? again we are called after two days. Will it be ok if i visit for follcular study after 3 days?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012