Irregular periods. Follicular cyst of ovary found from transvaginal ultrasound. Prescribed primolut. Should I worry about it?

Hello, I am 32 yrs old, I have an 8 yrs old daughter , I didnt get my period for 3 mos starting last June 2012 so I decided to go for a check up. The gynecologist performed transvaginal ultrasound and based from her diagnosis, it was stated there that I have follicular cyst of the ovary , I was prescribed to take Primolut nor twice a day for 7 days (10 mg), The Dr. said that after takinf this med I shall have my period. Its been 3 days now since I stopped taking primolut nor but still my period didnt come out. is there something i need to worry about? Would really appreciate your enlightenment on this pls. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012