Irregular periods. Diagnosed with bilateral polycyst. Took Ginette. Symptoms recurring on stopping medication

i am 26 yr old.From starting my period is always irrregular .Doctor advice me to test for cyst and Thyroid . From test i got to knew that i have bilateral polycist ( 4mm size cyst) and TSH hormone is of 0.0005. Doctor advice me to take ginette35 for 5 monthto cure poly cyst.But after completing medicine period is again irrregular.Will it cause any problem during pregnancy??? What i will do now for regular period??? what is the treatment.........
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer