Irregular periods. Conflicting pregnancy reports. When can I expect my periods?

Hello. I Bleed last month for three days each time. Bleeding accured 6 days apart. First time was threes before my period was due. I took a pt two day after the first bleeding got a positive. When to the doctors theirs was neg. when i got back home took another was faint positve again. do know when to should look for my period this month.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
The mild bleeding you had twice this month could be due to an early abortion. The next month, you should expect your periods near the second date- that is 6 days late. Please do not worry as mild hormonal disturbance can cause such problem.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal