Irregular periods. Blood test done, mild thyroid. Taking thyronorm. What is the cause for irregular periods?

from past 2 months i hav periods twice a month, i consulted gynaecologist blood test was also done of T3T4 TSH , and the result was T3 - O.74, T4- 5.74 & TSH- 5.68, checking of these results doctor confirmd its a mild thyroid only becoz of this i get my periods twice a month, from past 2 days im taking tyronorm 25mcg, so i just want to know the exact reason of my irregular periods & is this a cause of thyroid,i wud be thank ful if u wud brief my problems
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012