Irregular periods. Biopsy done on fibroid. Tubes tied. Pregnancy test negative. Having swollen feet and bloated stomach<br>

I had a biopsy done in a dr office last month on a fibroid and I am 48 years old. I have always been on time with my periods. I bleed lightly for a couple of hours and since then my period did not come on this month yet. I got my tubes tied 28 years ago. I took a over the counter pregnancy test 2 days ago in it was neg. but my stomach feels full like bloated and my feet are swollen.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012