Irregular periods, BP high on taking birth control pills. Treated Crohn's disease with Remicade. Reason for no periods?

Hi I was wondering if you could tell me why I haven't had my period in about two years. I am currently 36 and started my period when I was 13. At first it was pretty regular but for sure by the time I was 18 it would be about every 3 months or more that it would come. I started taking birth control pills but they caused my blood pressure to get too high. I also have always been over weight but am currently at 190lbs and am 5'6".

Medically I suffer from a constant pain injury since 2003 and have been taking pain medication since then right now I'm taking hydromorphine 24mg. Also in 2009 after three months of beings drastically ill not eating hardly at all and what I did eat either was thrown up or came out as diareah. During that time I lost a lot of weight obviously. I was finally diagnosed as having Crohn 's disease and that is controlled by reviving iv infussions of remicade every six weeks.

I also am a vigin so know I'm not pregnant. What advice do you have?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013