Irregular periods. Advised to reduce tummy fat. Given torflash. Suggestion?

i doest have regular periods, my height is 164cm and weight is 87kg bp normal i am not a sugar patient all is well. i have only period problem. i am 42 years , doctor suggests me torflash md granules 1 year, sandocal 500gm for 3 months, and meprate tablet for 6 months.and she advised me to reduce the fat in my stomach and have a walk for 1 hour daily. but id dont how to reduce my stomach fat, please guide me how to reduce my weight to 64kg. she had given the diet list also to follow up. and iam also following it. please suggest me sir.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012