Irregular period, weight gain, cramps, frequent toilet usage, indigestion. Have lipoma in chest. Problem?

Hi, I'm an 18 year old female and I was just a little bit worried. I've had 3 periods in 6 weeks as well as putting on some weight, I have stomach cramps and have been going to the toilet a lot more than usual. Also today I noticed that I've been needing to burp but have been unable to, as I try I feel like I'm going to throw up. I've also been getting bad indigestion and am aware of a lipoma in my chest if that has anything to do with that but I was just a little worried.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013