Irregular period, tender breasts, fatigue, nausea, headaches. On contraceptives. Am I pregnant?

Hi Doc,my period was late with 7 days, am in irregular cycle, have been trying to get pregnant for the last 1 year, i was using contraceptive in my teenage tho' for the last 2 years i have never taken any birth control pill. i am experiencing this symptoms headache, fatigue, nausea & breast tenderness but i am afraid of testing for preg', could i be preg'? if not which date
will i be fertile considering my periods was on 4th march and 8th April respectively
Grace from KENYA
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013