Irregular period, prescribed primolut n, got periods, but again same problem. Back stomach and leg pain. Suggestion?

Hello doctor my age 33 year old I want to know I got periods problem back three months i got my periods 10 July but I did not get my periods after I check doctor and doctor gives me prolut n for 5 day two tablets twice a day then I got my periods after that but next month I havnot got any medicine I got my periods same date but now again I have not got yet but I feel back pain stomach pain fatigue legs pain please tell me what reason happen like this.thanks
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013