Irregular period, ovulation test normal. Trying to have baby, advised Glycomet Sr. How long will it take ?

I have had irregular period since the very beginning means no periods without Medicine that time my doctor suggested me to take Ovulation test. Everything was normal in the test. Then i got Married but didn t told anything about my irregular periods to my Husband that time my husband was not ready for Baby so i discussed with my doctor she told me to take contraceptive pills to hide the irregular period thing from my husband i have decide to taken contraceptive pills. I have taken those pills for 1 and a half years, its aprox 1 year i have stooped those pills we are try for baby from last 5 months now my doctor suggest me to take Glycomaet Sr for conceiving and it aprox 1 month i have started this medicine can u plz tell me how much time my body will take to conceive......
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013