Irregular period, last period end with brown colour, white discharge, back pain, hard stomach. Pregnant?

Hi I have been experiencing some weird symptoms maybe typical of pregnancy.Ive had my period as normal in August but September it came early only lasted 4days,at the end of it,it faded to a brownish colour.I have also had white discharge that had no smell.I get bad back pain,and am now feeling like I have butterflies in my stomach.my stomach has grown rapidly,it is hard at the bottom sides and top,also very tired.My next period is due in 3 days,I thought I might wait to see what happens,I do feel that I may pregnant,but more toward the end of the first trimester?I'm so confused right now,could you please enlighten me.
Many thanx
Roza

Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. Your symptoms are similar to pelvic infection. You need to wait for your next period, if you miss your period kindly confirm pregnancy by urine pregnancy test. Also get a PAP smear done.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-arif-n-khan/65133