Irregular period, inverted nipples with occasional white discharge, vaginal discharge when not on periods. Reason?

hello, thankyou for you time... i am worried about my periods, they are really irregular. i started my period about 5 years ago and they have never become regular, I will have a period every 3-5 months mabe even more and it is really worrying me. Also i have inverted nipples and sometimes have a white/cream coloured substance in the dimple which is strange and i wondered if i would be able to breast fead using a breast pump . And if that wasnt enough promblems haa, i have the same coloured substance in the vigina, but when i am on my period it is not there? thankyou for your help Megan thank you again
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013