Irregular period, headache, tender and sore breast, hot cold flashes in stomach, lower back pain. Treatment?

hello doctor, i am 38, and i have irregular period.last month i was 5 days late ,but i had symptoms like headache ,back ache,tender and sore breast ,i get cold and i get hot and then my upper central abdomen was swollen.Anyway, my perod came and was over and all the aches are gone except my upper central abdomen is still swollen and my lower back hurts.Its not as swollen as bad in the morning but as the day goes by it starts to swll and i dont fee hungry because if i eat even a little bit it starts to hurt..please help me
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  123 Awaiting Answer