Irregular period, had sex, sickness, tiredness. What are the symptoms?

I had sex Tuesday, January 15th and because my periods are so irregular I have no idea when I ovulate. On the Friday after, I started getting really sick to my stomach and it has continued as well as over tired. Is it too early to feel these symptoms? How soon am I able to take a test? I am anxious to know whether I am pregnant and the wait is getting difficult.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Aug 2013
Hello and welcome to HCM,

I am here to help you

You have mistakingly placed your question in the ear, nose and throat section and thats why your question has not been answered.

You need to place your question in the WOMENS HEALTH section and am sure one of the specialists will help you out

Dr Sriram Nathan