Irregular period, cramping. Had myomectomy. Suspect fibroids on pap exam. Menopuase , fibroid signs?

I just turned 47, my periods have always been right on schedule, ovulate around 14th, period starting day 28/29 no later or earlier ever, red for 3 days, light till day 4/5. Last month it was 7 days late, now started 7 days early, day 10 now and still have it. It as acting like it wants to stop, then starts again, still light cramping. I have had a Myomectomy 5 yrs ago, had 9 fibroids removed during my fertility treatments, last yr my last pap exam dr said she had felt the fibroids poss coming back. Is my changing period caused from fibroids - or - I'm hoping and praying NOT menopase signs?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013