Irregular period, blood in urine. What is going on?

Yes I had my period in Sept and it stopped on Oct 3rd, then I had a bloody show on Oct 13-15 and got sick one morning after i woke up I never got a nother period at the end of oct 30 and still haven t and now I m having a bloody show in my pee but I can only see it when I wipe. Can u please tell me what s going on with me???
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Hello , thanks for the query .
The blood in the urine is probably suggestive of a urinary tract infection . I would suggest you to get a urine microscopy and analysis done . This can be treated with antibiotics for a week along with plenty of fluids . In view of your irregular periods it could be probably due to hormonal disturbances . I would suggest you to wait till a week and if it still doesn't appear you can consult your obg gyn doctor .
Thank you