Irregular period, bloated, sore tummy, sickness, lower abdominal pain, no diarrhea. What is it?

Im 49 and my periods have been irregular for the last year in fact the last period I had was back in December and even then it was very light. I seem to have now become bloated around the stomach and last night was woken with painful stomach in the lower abdomen I dad have this in September and the only reason I remember was because I was on holiday you could say my stomach feels sore and swollen but does not hurt in a major way when I push it in last night I was also sick this morning my stomach is still sore I have no diahorea do you think this is a bug or do you think this is menopause related. I have not started any sweats yet but my stomach is concerning me....a little paranoid perhaps Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013