Irregular period after pregnancy. Taking seasonal birth control. Is that the reason?

hi my name is latoya 27 yrs of age. after the birth of my daughter i start getting irregular perioods. my prerid comes every other month. my period came last moth for 14 days. wasnt bleeding a lot a panty liner i used through out my cycle.for this first 7 days only when i wipe i see pink and after 7 days it came but not heavy. i take seasonl birth control pills befor to turn back my period so i dont know if thats the cause please let me kno.. and this moth its been 8 days going and i m worried about whats going on... if u can please respond ans explain what s going on i will gladly appreciate it alot..
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012