Irregular period. Will a scan reveal my pregnancty Have PCOD. What does result suggest?

Hi sir, I am a 24 year old women. I just want to know that in case I m pregnant by mayb six weeks and my doctor nor me have no idea that pregnant and asks me to go for a scan cause I had irregular periods, in the scan will I get to know if iam pregnant? I went for the scan and the impression was bilateral polycystic ovaries and my uterus was normal in size,shape and echogenicity.anteverted. endometrial and myometrial echos are normal.cavity is empty. What does that mean? M I pregnant?pls explain.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013