Irregular period. Why has weight increased? Have PCOD. What is going on?

Hi I am Lalitha,24yrs - unmarried. My periods are irregular for the past 10 yrs. Whenever i consult doctors they say it would be ok if i get married. But i had Ultrasound whole abdomen scan and found PCOD . My weight is being increased. Now i have been medicated with Ovoutoline and Benforce -M tablets. Will my periods be regularised? Do we have any problem for pregnancy? I will be getting married in Dec 2012, So worried about it. Please help me. Even i have been asked to take few hormone tests today. UT : 9.5*4.4*5.5 vol 123ml ( i dont know whether it is ml/nl) ET : 7.6 mm right ovary ; 3.8*2.3*3.0 vol 14ml left ovary ; 3.8*2.8*3.1 vol 14ml
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012