Irregular period. Why did I have a brown flow? Can I get pregnant?

I m 19 and my period started when I was 16. (I m quite irregular, my cyclus usually comes every 28 to 34 days). My period is now 2 weeks late and I have a negative test (we always use a condom). 2 weeks after my last period I suddently had some flow (brown colored, like old blood ) and this lasted 5 whole days (like my period used to be) but I didn t had any pain. Now I m having a lot of stress due to school and my period problem. Now here s my question: can my period skip a month due to stress? Or should I worry that I might be pregnant? (I don t have any symptoms except from stress-symptoms)
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012