Irregular period. Why am I often constipated? Why is tummy growing?

Hi I am 35years old married and a mom of 4yrs old. I was always irregular in my periods and never cared about it. I am not talking any birth control . My periods are late by more than 2months now which is regular with me but I am very much constipated. I was regular in my bawel but now i go twice a week only. I don t have any symptoms of pragnency but my tummy is little more out then earlier. Am I pregnant? and If yes How can I terminate it.. Please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer