Irregular period. Used ayurvedic medicines, diane. Have abdominal pain, white discharge. Ovarian cancer?

I am a 20 year old woman. i was 14 when i got my 1st period. ever since i have faced irregular period. i went in for ayurvedic medication for 6 months and when i used to consume the tonic my periods were perfect then when i stopped taking it it was irregular again . then i consulted a doctor and went in for western medicine. i was put on diane 35 for 6 months my periods were regular then as soon as i stopped taking the pills my periods are almost a month late now. I do experince the lower back ache , a slight abdominal pain and the white discharge but then i dont get my periods. its really frustrating now. how common is this problem? i healthy in other ways. the auyrvedic doctor told me that i have gas and i am anemic . i recently read about ovrian cancer and some of my symptoms are related to it. i am scared now. whats the problem?! pls pls i need some help here,
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012