Irregular period. Took birth control pill. Why do I have facial hair? And hair around nipples?

Show Details FROM:Cute Sajni TO: YYYY@YYYY Message flagged Monday, June 11, 2012 11:55 PM Hi.. i am 19 years of age(f).facing irregular periods(missed periods).sometime i get my periods after 2 months and sometimes after 4 months.i am too much upset bcz i am getting marry in next four months and i want regular periods bcz i dont want to face any problem in geting pregnent after is also imbaracing for me.someone told me that with this condition(missed periods)i wont be able to conceive.plz help gyn first give me birth control pill i take that pill for 3 months which was Dynae 35,but after stop taking that pill i was back to the same condition (missed my periods)she says that u r allright bcz my all tests were normal.but i think i m not allright.plz ans me that can i get pregnant naturaly after marriage . I also have lots of facial hair .body hairs.there are also hairs arround my niplle area.thanx.and plz ans
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012