Irregular period. Tested Pap smear, chlamydia, negative. On birth control. Help?

nHello, my name is nicole i am 18 years old 137lbs and 5ft.6in i have been having irregular peroids for almost a year i visted east central got a pap smear and tested for gon. And calmedia which were all negative. They gave me the 3 month oral birth control that i have been raking for 2 and a half months yesterday i got a peroid that was very heavy and hurt with small blood clots.. still on my birth control not on the white pills yet and still bleeding today whats wrong? Can i take something tovget a regular peroid
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013