Irregular period. Taken duphaston. Unconfirmed pregnancy test. Am I pregnant?

how many days should i wait for my period to come after intake of duphaston in 5 days, i have an irregular period but last Jan 5 is my last period till now i dont have, and when i visit a doctor she gave me dupahston for 5days(Medicine finished on 21 st feb), is theres a possibility that im pregnant? or should i need to wait for how many days after dupahston?.Before eating duphaston i did pergnancy test with strip twice. first result was 2 line have ,but second line was uncleared. when i check second time,it was negative
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013