Irregular period. Taken BBT, duphaston. Suggest?

Hi ..Am taking my BBT for the last 5 months and cycles were irregular during last three months. And this is the first month of my medication with Siphene from Day3 to 7 and Duphaston for Day 16 to 25. Am ovulated on Day15 . I got my periods on excatly Day30 with a tempertaure drop, but on Day2 of periods and till now , the BBT is elevated which is abnormal for me. Kindly advice.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Mar 2016

BBT chart gives a rough idea on estimation of ovulation time. But temperature may vary according to general illness, common cold & cough, pelvic infection, systemic disease, change in environment/ place etc.

So, you need to rule out these factors. 1-2 days variation of BBT is nothing so important during period. But you would continue to track down BBT on regular basis.

Kindly consult with your doctor if needed. Good luck.