Irregular period. Stopped pills. Not pregnant. What is wrong?

Hi, I was on the pill for 6 years ( after the birth of my first child) . My periods were always 30 days and on time before the pill. During those 6 years my period would start exactly 1 week after I stop the pill(21 day tablet) . During the last 2 years on the pill , I had alternate light and heavy periods. I stopped the pill in Dec 2011. Since then my periods were spaced 90 days for a couple months , then became 45 days and finally 30 days since nov 2012. Now it is feb and 10 days past and I have not got my period yet. I checked thrice and am not pregnant. Is this cause for concern? What should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013