Irregular period. Sperm percentage increasing medication. Pregnancy possible?

I,myself, Dipankar Dey, 32 yeras old and I had completed 2 years of my marriage. My wife is 25 years old. Her period are not regular and so she take the advice of doctor and take a small operation and taken 3 injection after having the period from last 2 moths. Also I inform you my spam percentage 40% and so doctors give me a medicin to incease spam percentage. But still not my wife is pregent. Now what we follow next step?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012