Irregular period. On ovral G. Will it regularize period? Plan for a baby?

Hello Doctor, I have irregular periods problems, Checked for PCOS problems as well, nothing as such problems. now my doctor put me on tablet Ovral G to regularise my periods. I have been taking this from past 15 days, in bet ween I forgot to take 2 days. will it affect on my periods. Kindly suggest me, the medicine which I am taking can get me the solution for my irregular periods. if yes, how many months I need to.take this tablets as I am planning for my second baby, how long i need to continue this medicine. thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012