Irregular period. On duphaston. Why did I bleed again? Pregnant?

Hi doc!im very period comes twice a month since i become active in love making. My OB prescribed me duphaston last april 6 and i had my period that same period lasted til april 11.i finished my duphaston on 17th.On the 20th i start bleeding again and it lasts for 3 days.However,since april 22, i didn t have my period yet till now.I do home PT last week but the result is negative. And i had brownish discharges this past week for about 5 days.Doc,what do u think is wrong.Could it be possible that I am pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012