Irregular period. On clomid. Why did I have pink discharge? Why sore breast?

hiii. m 29. married since 1.7 yrs. i hv irregular cycles since 6 months. my last cycle came on 27-4-12. and now its 12-5-12 i dnt hv my dates . i was on my first cycle of clomid 50mg+ glucophage 500mg. From the ovulation day m feeling mild cramping along with lower abd heavines , got pink discharge at ovulaton day, then when my dates was due on 27 after with my hubby i again got pinkish discharge then nothing. i felt sometimes pulsation in lower abd. had watery discharge last week with v sore breast . now getting better.. did 5 hpt at home, all came out neg... could u plz help me out , wt should i do now ??
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012