Irregular period. On ATT treatment. What are my chances at pregnancy?

hii.....sir my age is 24 and last year my periods get disturbed and it use to be irregular only one day every month, which was not proper. Earlier my periods come for 5 days.Than i consult a doctor and after PCR test non tuber colosis is detected & now i am taking ATT treatment from last six months & my doctor suggested me to take ATT course for 15 months. Now my periods started to come in time for 2 & half days. Sir i wanted to known that will i be able to become pregnant in future or not and is non - tuber colosis will also infect my partner. pls help me out so much depressed.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013