Irregular period. Last bleeding watery. Scan, urine check negative. On norcutin. Advise on pregnancy?

Hi doctor ,
I had a 28 days cycle before i tried for a baby ,after that it changed to 36-40 cycle(changed from November 2012), my last menses date was on 9th march & on 13th April i had bleed ed like watery & it was not happen even a complete day, still i didn't get my period.I went to see a doctor on 26th April & he took me for a scan & a urine check ,but it was negative , now iam taking NORCUTIN for 3 times per day from 26th April,but still i have doubt about my pregnancy,pls advise ?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013