Irregular period. Had sex. Condom broke. Taken emergency contraceptive. Reason?

Hello. I wanted to consult my concerns. On Saturday I had the first sexual intercourse. However, during first time (as we think) hymen wasn't ripped. We tried again the next night - the same. and finally succeeded in the third (this was the second time after maybe 20 minutes). I am worried because a "real" the first time by removing a man's penis (with condom) it was strangely wet. I have the impression that the condom splited. Although we checked(blowed air in it) it proved to be ok. By the way the guy insisted that before the ejaculation he managed to pull out, though he's not sure. These included such a scare that after about 35h I drank emergency contraception. My cycle is not regular (range 26-29 days). Today (29 cycle day) there wasn't menstruation. What could be the reasons? Is it worth it to worry about pregnancy? Thank you for the answer
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013