Irregular period. Had cramping without blood. Implantation bleeding before ovulation?

hello new to site,I tend to have irregular periods between 26 and 33 days,so can t pin point when I exactly ovulate,My last period was 27/06/12 and the day before I noticed some blood in my CM on the tissue ,i also had some cramping the week before and today I still have cramps but no longer bleeding,no other symptons apart from needing to go to the loo,only small amounts but often,and feeling tired. I have been TTC and i have been having unprotected sex with my parner,i did a Hpt on friday which was negative with my last pregnancy i had a period which lasted 3 days was very heavy but i did not find out i was preg till i was 9 weeks gone,my question is Is it implantation bleeding or just my period? 2. if i had sex on CD 10 and 11 before ovulation could I now be pregnant,but still too early? I m so confused,thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012