Irregular pain on left loin area, mild fever, positive occult blood in urine test. What is happening?

hi, my husband is 31 yr old, since a month he has been suffering from irregular pain on his left loin area (between left rib and hips) which flows from back to front.since last 2 days he has mild fever also in range of 99 f to 101 f. his vitamin d (25 hydroxy(OH) is below 8 and occult blood is positive in his urine regular test with leucocytes / pus cell 2-3, epithelial cell - -, red blood cell - 1-2. can you please let me know what is happening to him. thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013