Irregular monthly period

hi, last month, my period starts on jan 26 2010. but, this month suddenly there's a very small amount of blood coming out on 21 feb and stop on 22nd feb. at first i thought that my period for february came early than it used to be (normally every 25 or 26 every month). i never have this kind of situation before. i tried to check with pregnancy test kit but it is negative. i was married for more than a year but failed to get any child until today.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. There are other known factors apart from pregnancy which can be the cause for the present problems.. Those to have to be considered.. These factors include stress, infection, malnurishment, anemia, hormonal dysfunctions, drugs and so on.. If you cycles become irregular the next time too these may have to considered..