Irregular mensuration with pain. Had contraceptive pills. Pregnancy test negative. Could I be pregnant?

Hi doc,I took postinor 2 contraceptive just after the unprotected sexual intercourse,then took the 2nd tablet not up to 12 hours after taking the 1st,3days later my mensuration came which was not suppose to be as I just saw it 2weeks earlier,so my question now is was that actual my mensuration or virgina bleeding ,because it came out as ma normal mensuration with pains and all and 2ndly counting afta d date of impromptu mensuration,my mensuration for this month was due to come on sunday/monday which was the 28th day but 2day is wednesday and it hasn t yet come am I pregnant or what?but the test strip I used indicates am not pregnant,so what is actually the problem is it dat the test strip is ineffective,or its my mensural cycle that has changed?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013