Irregular mensuration. Had unprotected sex during ovulation period. Is primolut useful?

I have a normal four days of regular menstration but with irregular differences in date and so I am not able to predict when the next menses is due. However, I am able to tell when I am ovulating. I had unprotected sex with my husband and per the calculation I made, I suspect that I might be ovulating at that time. Due to this, I swallowed a tablet of Primolut N yesterday in the hope that it clears any intended conception . Would this be useful?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012