Irregular menstruation with prolonged bleeding. Normal hormonal levels and ultrasound report. What else could be causing this?

Hello doctor .. I am 22 years old virgin always had regular periods but since 5 months I ve been having intermenustral bleeding .. In which I finish my period which lasts for 6 days then after 3 days I start bleeding again its brownish reddish and it used to last for 5 days now this is the fifth month it has been going for 2 weeks ?! I am not on anymeds I did an ultrasound was normal .. Hormone levels were all normal from thyroid to fsh lh prolactin progesterone everything
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013