Irregular menstruation, negative pregnancy test. Blood and white substance in urine. Am I sick?

Hi! My name is Lovely, I have been bothered with my menstruation this past few months. First of all i m always regular in regards with my menstruation but it was different last december and january today I haven t had my menstruation and i have been using pregnancy test for 6 times already and they were all negative. Today when i was peeing, i saw like a sticky white thing that has a little blood on it. It s odorless and kinda look like a mucus but its white with a little blood. Am i sick or something? Please help me don t really know what to do...
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013