Irregular menstruation cycle, taking Progyluton since 2 months. Will it make my cycles normal ?

I have been taking Progyluton since 2 months now. I started on this because of irregular mensturation cycle. I am unmarried, age 33, weight 70kg and never had this problem before. The problem started when i had to delay my mensturation due to some reasons and with proper obgyne doctor advise took Primolut N . 2 tabs didnt do anything so my doctor increased the dose upto 6 tabs per day and than the periods stopped. But after this the cycle became irregular and i started to have irregular bleeds and spottings. As said i am using Progyluton to become normal. How long should i use it? Would it make my cycle normal? I still get spotting with this treatment, isnt it supposed to cure this?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012