Irregular menstruation after taking injection to stop bleeding after abortion. Need help

i am 27 and given birth to my first born,after 3 month i got pregnant again and decided to abort it i took porstino 2 table to clear it,for about a month or two still bleeding but very little drop of blood .i want to see a doctor and gave me an injection and my bleeding stop.since from then i have been having irregular menstruation .(when it comes this month,next month it doesnt or in a month it comes twice then stops).please i need help and advice.thank you
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012