Irregular menstruation after marriage, have missed periods, negative HPT. Cause of irregularity?<br>

Hi Doctor, Before marriage my mensuration cycle comes in 30 to 35 days but after marriage the cycle got shorten and in the first 4 months I have been getting my periods in 21 to 25 days but the 5 month was a delayed period and it was 35 days, after then it was 25 and 24 but this month I am still to get my periods, its been 45 days. I did a HPT twice and it was negative. This is my 8th month after marriage. I am confused because my periods got regularized and then it got delayed and now it is super delayed with a pregnent test as negative. Please clarify my doubts. Please pardon my poor english writing. Selvi, India.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
hello,
you are going with iregular periods due to som pathological aboirnormality.you are advised to get get yourself from any gyne specialist near you.In the mean while you should take homeo remedy i.e
ALTERIS CORDIAL RIO USA---- THRICE A DAY ONE TSP IN CUP OF LUKE WARM WATER FOR 8WEEKS.THERE WILL BE NO SIDE EFFECT AS IT IS VERY SAFE COMBINATION FOR WOMEN HEALTH
dr.mohsin madni
madni66@saudia.com