Irregular menstruation. Taking Meprate and Glyciphage. Reason?

My wife is 23 yrs old, she is having eregular mensuration problem last 5 year. Last one year i was watch that mensuration happens 60 to 70 days.
Last month She is taken (start 08.03.2013)MEPRATE AND GLYCIPHAGE SR 500mg 10 tablet , each every day. After taken 10 days, 14th day(03.22.2013) was mensuration happen but stay 4 days and after 14 day(04.01.2013) some rash showing in vaginal area. And now taken ORNI 500mg last 4 days (2 no each day) Now today(04.05.2013) again mensuration occurs. All of the madecin taken against Dr. prescribe.
Any reason for eragular mensuration occurs within 10days????????
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013